Monday, November 26, 2007

DS

this blog will for now be converted into a Nintendo DS video game Review blog.

First off I will discuss my thoughts on the New Super MArio Bros game:

It is a new mario side scroller, justl ike the original marios and super mario land for SNES. It is in 3d sort of and is pretty basic. There are lots of new things added in that have not been in any other games, like climbing across ropes, bouncing around a lot. You can jump against a wall and then kick off it.

I have only played the first of 8 worlds but so far it is very fun. I have always loved the mario games and this one is no exception.

Next Game: Harvest Moon-

Harvest Moon is another game that I loved before playing the DS version. This one started out kinda slow but has already become fun for me. There are these little sprites that you release from another world whenever you do something good. I still don't know how to chop down a tree trunk or break a large rock but I like how large the town is and playing fetch with my dog.

Brain Age 2:

What do you know another rehash of a game I enjoy. This game is fun for other people to play. Brett and Kristina have both played but thats it. I want to get them to play more but KRistina is reluctant, what can you do? I like the new puzzles and games, but I also miss the old ones.

Tetris DS:

This game is cool, I had been playing Tetris on my phone for so long. Moving from that to this is like going from Pong to Wii Tennis. Much more fun to say the least.

I guess I should try to play some games which I have not already played versions of before. Soon I will do that, but for now these ones are very fun. I am excited to try the Mana games and get into some Animal Crossing. Plus I haven't even tried the new Zelda game!

No comments: