Tuesday, November 13, 2007

death note

i felt a sharp pain in my chest...thought i might be dying.
my first instinct was not to call 911 but to open a notepad file and write a final note to the world, this is it:
(btw i did not actually die)


in case i am dying right now:

i love you everyone
my life has been awesome
goodbye mom dad brett sean steph saren harper irina pat amy omar ana kristina jesse everyone

my life was short but full. especially the last few years. they have been truly awesome.

i made two stuffed animals before i died. the koala one is for kristina, the little dude is for jesse

i want all my records to go to jj
video games: sean

everything else must go into a museum and be preserved forever please.

also: please forgive me for everything wrong i have done in this world.

also: cremate me and put my ashes into a steel pokeball which should be thrown into the pacific ocean.

peace out forever
love chance

ps please do not despair my loss, though it is truly the greatest loss which has been suffered by mankind.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love you, Chancie. You are truly awesome.

erica said...

this is a good death note. i especially like the steel pokeball thrown into the pacific ocean part.